Role : Sales Executive
- Planning, executing and evaluating field sales activity in Colleges in and around the territory given. This includes participating in various college Fests to promote Entuze products and generates leads. Candidate should be able to demonstrate Entuze product to college faculty/students. He/She should also engage the students and college management with periodical visits to the college to facilitate the deal closure.
- Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, guidance counselors, booster clubs, and student organizations to increase Entuze’s brand recognition in the community and attendance at Entuze events to increase sales.
- Establishes various Sales channels through associations, tie-up with vendors who provide services to Institutions. Build relationship with academicians, student groups to promote the Brand.
- Use a consultative sales approach with prospective Colleges & Students; effectively communicate the value and benefits of commerce & Financial education to prospective students, their teachers & parents
- Conduct dynamic and effective informational and sales presentations at colleges and in the community.
- Leverage prior relationships, contacts & partnerships with schools, colleges, organizations, corporations, etc. locally to grow leads and enrollments
- Plan, oversee, and implement local promotional programs, events and materials aimed at increasing enrollments in upcoming classes and testing programs.
- Analyze and make improvements to our customer referral program to ensure positive sales results.
- Candidate should be able to meet the individual prospects generated through digital marketing and demonstrate the product and clarify his/her doubts. He should nurture the leads till the sales closure.
- Maintain various sales metrics and generate reports (Weekly/Monthly) for the management
What Skills you need to have?
- Great team player and communicator who can make spot decisions with confidence
- Ability to learn and explore new techniques; adoptive
- Ability to engage with customer on a continuous basis during the lifecycle of a customer with a view to make end customer consistently happy
- Ability to align with the business vision
- Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure
- Analyze customer issues and problems and address rapidly
- Knack for relationship building in person and via phone
- Self-directed time management, project management, prioritization and organizational skills
- High energy level, confident and optimistic demeanor and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skill in English, Hindi and one south Indian language
- Have proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point (PPT presentation skill must)
- Have experience in selling any education product to College / High Schools / Students
- Active in social networking and reasonably aware of digital marketing space (Google / Face Book / WhatsApp / Twitter etc.)
- Willing to learn new things and not desirous to seek work scope limit
- Willing to move out of office extensively
- Highly energetic, creative and fun loving, willing to accept challenge and explore new things
- Should have experience in handling medium /large scale sales
- Good organization and planning skill
- Capable to plan, execute and close college / institution deal independently
- Have reasonable commercial awareness and numerical skill
Graduate / Post Graduate. (MBA preferred)
Location of Job
Bangalore / Hyderabad
Candidate should be willing to travel extensively on business requirement
Remuneration will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Deserving candidate will be offered ESOP based on performance of 24 months.
2-3 years in education sales preferred.
Contact name & Details
Sudhendu Basu: +919663144111